I am an actor with a background in theater, stand-in, voiceover and teleprompter experience and a certificate in commercial acting (33 hours of study, on camera work and critique).
Work includes Grace in the film Silent Disaster, registered nurse in the feature film Bastion, reporter in the film Vessel and stand-in work for Kate Snow on Relentless.
Cobie Jane is a tri-state actor with a background in theater, a certificate in commercial acting and experience with stand-in, photo double, teleprompter, modeling and voiceover work.
- Training includes private lessons with Ken Braun, Commercial Acting Certificate (33 hours of on-camera work, review, improv and commercial acting study), voiceover, teleprompter and stand-in experience
- Stacey’s Mother in film Deviant in Blue, Grace in Silent Disaster, Nurse in feature film Bastion, reporter in film Vessel, Trent’s mother in film Good Men, Executive in film Tin Foil Garbage Can
- Television co-host in music video for Jessy Lanza, mother in music video for Sony Music rapper Marlon Craft, “Financial Secrets” promo for Marcus by Goldman Sachs, host of the “Miracles Do Happen” book promotional, movie trailer for Brain Body Diet, B-roll for Anthem Blue Cross, Respimat, Sirius XM, funeral insurance and Hoop App commercials.
- Stand-in for Kate Snow on Relentless, core background on The Art Project, featured background for The Deuce, The Hunt and Madame Secretary
- Spokesperson for AccuDocs, Regulus, IBML and Halo Studios
- Modeling for Angela Strassheim, Lorah Haskins, Keyvan Behpour and Dutch Doscher
Projects include movie trailer for Brain Body Diet, music video for Marlon Craft, promo for Marcus by Goldman Sachs, host of Miracles Do Happen book promotional, b-roll for Anthem Blue Cross, Respimat, Sirius XM, Spectrum Reach Broadband, funeral insurance and Hoop Camera commercials as well as modeling for Dutch Doscher and Angela Strassheim.